1550 Tranquille Road
Kamloops Full Gospel Tabernacle
1550 Tranquille Road is a large church in Brocklehurst, next to Kamloops Fire Hall #2, between Singh Street and Nicolani Drive. In 1988, the Kamloops Full Gospel Chapel congregation built the church and moved into it from their past building.
The Kamloops Full Gospel Chapel congregation still meets in the building.
10 April 1988: Cornerstone dedicated
Cornerstone Plaque at front entrance