Our Lady Of Perpetual Help parish was created from the Sacred Heart parish in the 1950s to serve North Kamloops.
1953: The OLPH parish was created and 3 lots were purchased for them on the North Shore by the Roman Catholic Diocese.
June 1953: Building committee was formed and groundbreaking occured for the main building.
December 1953: Building was unfinished, but first Mass was celebrated.
August 1954: The congregation officially moved into the completed building.
October 1959: Building committee began to canvas for funds to build a school on one of their available lots.
1961: The school was completed.
1962: Four women from Nova Scotia were invited to serve the new school and the parish. They accepted and arrived during this year.
October 1992: Groundbreaking occured on the third available lot for the Parish Centre.
September 1993: Parish Centre completed.
1952 - Most Reverend Michael Alphonsus Harrington (Bishop and Pastor)
1971 - Monsignor John Miles
1975 - Rev. Vincent Roche
1976 - Rev. Barry Desmond
1981 - Rev. Bernard McGorry
1982 - Rev. Hugh Kerr
1983 - Rev. John A. MacIntrye
1986 - Rev. Donald O’Reilly
1987 - Rev. Pepe Garcia
1989 - Rev. Fred Weisbeck
1994 - Rev. Dale Normandeau
1996 - Msgr. John A. MacIntrye
1998 - Rev. Peter Hoan Nguyen
2014 - Rev. Martin Peyton
2015 - Rev. Paul Simms
2019 - Rev. Vijay Duming Martin OCD
Current - Father Rajesh Madtha OCD
Sundays 8:30am and 10:30am.
See website for daily Mass schedule.