1872: First recorded public worship service.
1887: Congregation formed. Rev John Chisholm and a handful of Presbyterians worked towards building a meetinghouse at 159 Seymour.
1 January 1888: Dedicatory services of the new building.
1888: Presbytery of Westminster officially recognized St. Andrew’s Kamloops as a congregation of the Presbyterian Church of Canada (a Canadian denomination which was formed in 1875)
June 1888: Pulpit donated by Mr James. Oak, natural stain, inlaid with walnut, upholstered with hair cloth.
21 January 1890: In annual meeting, decided to apply to the Presbytery to have the congregation placed on the Augmented List. Its status had been "mission" for its existence so far.
28 November 1890: The choirs of the Methodist and Presbyterian churches form a permanent organization known as the Union Glue Club of Kamloops.
1925: Church Union. The United Church of Canada was formed across the country. In Kamloops, this meant that the Presbyterian and Methodist denominations would unite to become the Kamloops United Church. Unlike the Methodists, the Presbyterians were allowed to vote on whether or not to join. The majority of the congregation voted for Church Union and continued to meet at 159 Seymour. Those who voted against Church Union (and continued to be St Andrew's Presbyterians) continued to meet in the Masonic Hall.
1926: Site of a new Presbyterian Church was purchased (corner of St Paul and 5th Ave), during the year, the building was constructed and opened.
1958: The present building on 6th Ave was constructed and dedicated.
1885-1888: Courthouse - met with the Methodist congregation. On alternating weeks, the Methodist minister would preach.
1925-1926: Masonic Hall
1926-1958: Church at corner of St Paul and 5th.
1958-Present: 1136 6th Avenue.
Aug 1875-1878: Rev Mr Murray
1885-March 1890 Rev. John Chisholm
26 Nov 1890-1896 Rev. Archibald Lee
1896-1904 Rev. J. Clarke Stewart
1904-1912 Rev. W.A. Wylie
1913-1914 Rev. Dr. Nixon
1914-1919 Rev. W.W. Peck
1919-1925 Rev. J.P. McPhie
Rev HR McGill
1927-1931 Rev. J.A. Kennedy
1931-1937 Rev. G. Dickey
1938-1941 Rev. M. Blackburn
1941-1942 Rev. Jas. Dunn
1942-1950 Rev. John McTurk
1951-1962 Rev. Alex McSween
1962-1971 Rev. Ivan Gamble
1972-1995 Rev. George Peters
1996-2000 Rev. Charles McNeil
2001-2015 Rev. Harold M. Wiest
2017-Present Rev. Steve Filyk
1886. 'Kamloops: A Brief Sketch of Its Past and Present.' The Inland Sentinel. 23 December 1886. A06.
1888. 'The Opening Of the New Presbyterian Church on New Years Day.' The Inland Sentinel. 7 January 1888. A01. (read article here)
1888. 'Kamloops Churches.' The Inland Sentinel. 16 June 1888. A05.
1888. (no title). The Inland Sentinel. 16 June 1888. A05.
1890. (no title). The Inland Sentinel. 1 February 1890. A04.
1890. 'Farewell Sermon.' The Inland Sentinel. 28 March 1890. A04.
1890. ‘Induction of Rev. Mr. Lee.’ The Inland Sentinel. 29 November 1890. A01.
1890. ‘Local Topics.’ The Inland Sentinel. 29 November 1890. A04.
1890. ‘ Reception to Rev. Mr. Lee.’ The Inland Sentinel. 6 December 1890. A01