1957: First services and first blessing of Easter Paska
1962: Congregation of 15 members established a parish
1967: First Ukrainian Women's Association meeting
1977: Secured property and funds to construct the Ukrainian Orthodox Centre on York Avenue
1994: Constructed Ukrainian Orthodox Church on 8th Street
26 June 1994: Grand Opening of 8th Street building with dedication services
16 September 2000: Open House held to share the newly completed icons on the walls and iconostasis. Ivan Humenyuk, an artist who travelled from Ukraine to paint the icons, had completed the work in the previous 4 months.
Very Reverend Mykola Stetzenko
Very Rev Fr Pavio Berezniak
Rev M Pozdyk
Current: Rev. Fr. Chad Pawlyshyn
1993. 'All Saints ready to get new home'. Kamloops This Week. 1 October 1993, A03.
1994. 'Ukrainian Orthodox Church Grand Opening'. Kamloops This Week. 24 June 1994, A39.
1995. 'New Church Finished'. Kamloops This Week. 1 January 1995. A02.
2000. 'Local Orthodox Church looks to Ukraine for iconography to decorate new facility'. Kamloops Daily News. 5 August 2000, Z01.
2000. Church Celebrates Religious Artwork. Kamloops Daily News. 9 September 2000, A07.
2000. 'Iconogrphs bring biblical visions to local church'. Kamloops This Week. 15 September 2000. A22.