1132 8th Street
Christ Community Church
1132 8th Street is a church on the North Shore of Kamloops. It was built by volunteers from the Evangelical Free Church over 6 months and was completed enough to begin being used by February 1968. According to the Aerial Maps of Kamloops on kamloops.ca, the building appears to have been enlarged and renovated on a couple of occasions.
The property's address was originally 1132 7th Street. It was later changed to the address we know today.
Currently the Christ Community Church congregation meets in the building.
February 1968: After 6 months of work by a primarily volunteer force, construction was completed.
18 February 1968: First services were held in the building by the Evangelical Free Church.
Between 1974 and 1978: Building enlarged.
Between 1994 and 1999: Renovations